Engineering Education at DTU in 2019
DTU has become well-known for graduating highly-qualified professionals in technology, engineering, and environmental sciences. The 4.0 Industrial Revolution will create a great many more job opportunities, but, at the same time, it also demands much higher levels of expertise. It will determine whether the educational quality of a university meets the requirements to keep pace with rapid international advances.
DTU partners with Purdue Universities
DTU offers the following majors in Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Electrical Automation
- Mechatronics (PNU standard)
- Electrical Engineering (PNU standard)
The DTU Electrical Engineering major is based on CDIO, the teaching method used to train engineers worldwide, designed by MIT and the Swedish Royal Academy. In June 2017, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering first collaborated with Purdue University, a leading American university in Engineering and Technology, to develop advanced programs in Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics, sharing curricula and graduating with certificates from Purdue lecturers.
DTU laboratories use the latest equipment to meet teaching and research requirements
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering currently has five laboratories:
- Electronics Lab
- Logic Lab
- Electrical Machinery Lab
- The Advanced Telecommunications Lab
In 2019 season, DTU continues to award preferential scholarships students of Engineering, Technology and Environment Education
- DTU Scholarships: 720 scholarships worth from one to five million dong each for applicants with a total High Graduation Exam three-subject score three to ten points higher than the admissions minimum.
- 700 Scholarships: from 500,000 to 2 million dong for applicants with a high school transcript score of 22 or above.
- 39 Full scholarships: 100% of tuition fee, with total value of 3 billion dong, for applicants to the advanced and international CMU, PSU, PNU program, with a total High School Graduation Exam three-subject score of 23 or above.
- Ten scholarships from Purdue Northwest University (PNU): 10 million dong each.
- Ten scholarships, 5 million dong each, to applicants of Advanced PNU program.
- A 15% reduction in first-year tuition fees for 50 applicants in Embedded Systems, Environmental Technology & Engineering and Resource & Environmental Management
- A 10% reduction in first-year tuition fees for 50 applicants in Embedded Systems
- Students from Quang Tri, Quang Binh, Ha Tinh, Nghe An and Thanh Hoa will each be awarded 1 million dong if they enroll in Embedded Systems and Electrical Automation majors.
- Scholarships worth 5 million dong each for first-year students who obtained a consolation prize in a National Excellent Student contest or in a National Science & Technology contest.
For further information please contact:
The DTU Enrollment Center at 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang
Hotline: 1 900 2252 or 090 529 4390 or 090 529 4391