The Sunflower Mission Engineering & Technology
The Sunflower Mission Engineering & Technology Scholarship for Excellence Program
The Sunflower Mission Engineering & Technology Scholarship for Excellence Program, in collaboration with the technology industry, is a program that offers grants to undergraduate students in circuit design engineering or software development related disciplines. The program aims to recognize students demonstrating excellence in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) and to encourage outstanding global citizenship. The program is managed by eSilicon Vietnam.
- The scholarship program is open to Vietnamese students who are completing a bachelor's degree in engineering or technology, from second year to final year in 2014-2015. The following qualities will be evaluated in determining the scholarship winners:
- Passion, drive and career ambition in their study of engineering or other technology field, in particular, related to circuit design or software development
- Academic excellence with a latest full academic year GPA score of 7.0 or above
- Determination to set and achieve goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Future ability and passion to lead and assist others in Vietnam and globally
- English language skills
- Up to 60 scholarships will be awarded and if you possess these qualities, we are very interested in receiving your scholarship application!